Blog Report

Friday, June 20, 2008

Check out ACE's new and improved social networking sites!

Hello everyone! This is Tori, ACE’s summer intern. I’d like to let everyone know that as an ongoing summer project, I will be updating ACE’s myspace, facebook and other new media sites. If you already have a profile in any of these social networks, please “friend” ACE, invite your friends and let me know what you think of the page.

All the pages are still very new, but if we can get more people checking them out and joining as friends, we will be able to get a full network together, and get the word out about inhalant abuse to a younger audience. I have recently been working on our myspace, facebook and squidoo pages, so please spread the word, invite your friends, and stay safe. Thanks and I’ll talk to you soon!

No comments: