INHALANT ABUSE BLOG
Purpose of the Message Board and Blog
ACE’s Inhalant Abuse Information blog is a forum for information on topics related to inhalant abuse. It is a consumer-oriented forum and is not to be used for commercial purposes.
1. Defamation Laws. Defamation laws, such as laws prohibiting libel and slander, generally prohibit untruthful statements. Truthful statements and statements of opinion are generally allowed.
2. Copyright Laws. Copyright laws protect the copying, modification and display of certain tangible expressions. By submitting a comment to a posting on the blog, you grant to ACE and its successors and assigns a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and broadcast that Content. You agree that ACE shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your Content for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. By posting Content, you represent and warrant that you own the copyright with respect to such material, have received permission from the copyright owner, or the material is in the public domain.
3. No Political Activity. This forum may not be used to discuss or advocate for the election or defeat of any candidate for political office, whether at the federal, state or local level. Therefore, you may not use the blog to engage in such activity.
4. Monitoring of Blog. ACE assumes no responsibility for misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, pornographic, obscene or illegal Content within comments supplied to this site; provided, however, that ACE may take any action with respect to any Content that ACE deems in its sole discretion is necessary or appropriate, including the deletion of any such Content.
5. Disclaimer. The opinions, advice, statements and judgments or other information or content expressed or made available made by blog users and the matters discussed within comments in the blog (“Content”) are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of ACE. In most cases, the Content within comments represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. ACE neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any comments
6. Release. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY RELEASE ACE, its officers, employees, contractors and licensors FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE THAT YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE BLOG OR THE CONTENT.
7. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold ACE, its officers, employees, contractors and licensors (“Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any damage, loss, liability or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that any of the Indemnified Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any claim attributable to or based upon your use of the blog or any of the Content. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the blog or the Content, your sole remedy is to cease using the blog or the Content.
8. General. If any provision of these Rules is held to be unenforceable, this holding will not affect the validity of the other provisions. ACE controls the content on this site from our offices in Washington, DC. These Rules, and your use of the sites, will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Washington, DC, U.S.A, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules. Any controversy or dispute will be submitted to the local or federal courts in and for Washington, DC. You hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of Washington, DC, acknowledge that venue is proper in any local or Federal court in Washington, DC, and waive any objection that may exist, now or in the future, with respect to any of the foregoing. These Rules constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the terms, conditions and representations of the agreement between you and ACE with respect to the blog and the Content and supersedes all other agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.