From the Daily Pilot (March 19):
Four middle school students at a California school were taken to the hospital late last week after ingesting ecstacy. The students, who were all girls, combined the pills with hits from an aerosol product and fell ill soon thereafter.
One girl faded in and out of consciousness during her visit to the nurse. In response, the nurse called paramedics. The eighth graders, ranging from 12-14, were all taken as a precaution after school officials caught wind of their activity.