From the Erie Times-News:
For every action there is a reaction. Newton discovered this truth centuries ago but a recently charged man learned the hard way. The Pennsylvania man, who was charged with risking a catastrophe, virtually destroyed his residence in an attempt to get high.
The 25-year old was badly burned in the blast which propelled gas 90 feet from the foundation and compromised it in the process. The man passed out after using a 20-pound propane tank to get high. With the valve open, gas filled the house and, eventually, found an open flame yielding unimaginable damage.
If convicted the accused could face as many as 2 years in prison while continuing to fight his addiction.