Blog Report

Monday, March 15, 2010

"Driving While Huffing" Incidents on the Rise

From the Dothan Eagle (March 9):

Alabama police have noticed a dangerous trend in DUI incidents with impairment increasingly attributed to inhalant use. Citing several examples, police indicated approximately 70 percent of driver-impaired accidents are alcohol related. However the remaining 30 percent result from misused prescription drugs and inhalants.

1 comment:

mitchdcba said...

the point of the article was not the effects of driving while stoned but the fact that DUI’s for marijuana are on the rise. If you follow the link at the bottom, the original article doesn’t mention the effects either.
vehicle testing services