Blog Report

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Georgia Man Huffs Propane, Burns Self and Burns Down House

Via the Daily Tribune News in Georgia:

This past weekend, a man severely burned himself after huffing propane. As a result his house also burned down and was declared a total loss.
A witness reported the man passed out while huffing propane, leaving the valve on the propane bottle open. When he woke up he lit a cigarette igniting the fire. The man was pulled to safety and suffered bad burns on the front of his body and was taken to the hospital for treatment.

No comments: