Blog Report

Friday, March 7, 2008

International Inhalant Abuse

In Bangor, Wales, a 23-year-old died on Saturday after sniffing lighter fluid in a friend's car. All of a sudden, he stopped breathing and collapsed. Although he was put on life support, there was nothing that doctors could do. He had an 18-year-old fiancee with whom he had planned on starting a family.

His sister, Emma, reported that "It was the first time he'd ever done it."

This is a sad example of how dangerous inhalant use can be the very first time. Without warning, huffing can be fatal.

No comments: