Blog Report

Thursday, October 3, 2013

South Carolina Mother Fears Son Overdosed on Duster

Via the Herald Online in South Carolina:

Earlier this week, a 19 year old male was arrested in an inhalant abuse related incident. His mother called police after finding him unconscious on his bed.  Deputies confirmed the man’s eyes were open but that he wasn’t responsive.  Under his arms they saw a can of duster and he had eight additional empty cans in the room.

When he came to the man admitted he had been huffing the computer duster.  Earlier that day he had been treated and released from a medical center after a neighbor found him passed out behind the wheel of his car with a can of computer duster between his legs.  He was arrested and charged with “unlawful glue sniffing / aromatic hydrocarbons.”

No comments: