Blog Report

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Teenage Boy in Ireland found dead, Inhalant Abuse-related

On the morning of Wednesday August 12th, 2015, a 14 year old boy from Cork, Ireland was found dead by his grandparents. An officer who arrived at the scene reported that he found a can containing butane near the area where the body was discovered.

By Friday October 3rd, an investigation into the boy’s death concluded that this incident was the result of inhalant abuse. This was consistent with the post-mortem that indicated the presence of butane and propane.

No comments: