Blog Report

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ohio Man Burned After Huffing Related Fire


A 20-year-old Ohio man has burns over 65% of his body after huffing gasoline.  When fire fighters arrived to the home they found the man naked in the living room.  The man appeared disoriented and
starting back away from the first responders.

The man had been huffing gasoline in the basement of the home where there was a water heater and furnace.  There was a flash fire, mostly contained around the mattress the man was sitting on.  A water pipe burst put out the fire before crews arrived, possibly saving both the man and the house.

There were two adults and two children also inside the home, but they were safely evacuated.  The man is listed in critical condition.

No comments: