Blog Report

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Huffing Butane Causes Explosion in New Zealand

Via TVNZ in New Zealand:

Three teens were injured in an inhalant related explosion. The two females, ages 14 and 15 and the 17 year old boy had been huffing in a house when a fire started after a cigarette was lit.  Emergency services found the two females inside the home and the teen boy was found nearby. All sustained extensive burns to their face, arms and legs and all three are recovering in hospital. The explosion was so intense that the house's bedroom curtains were found in a neighboring property.

No comments: