Pennsylvania man was found passed out in his vehicle on Valentine's Day after
inhaling fumes from a can of computer duster spray, police said. The Pohatcong Township police received two separate calls about a man huffing inside a vehicle that was parked in the Wal-Mart parking lot. When police arrived, the man was passed out inside the running vehicle. Officers found a can of duster in his lap. Another can of dusting spray was found in the center console.
The man was
arrested and charged with inhaling toxic chemicals, a disorderly persons
offense. He was
released pending future court dates.