Blog Report

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Man Does Not Learn Lesson, Caught Inhaling Solvent Again

Via NorthJersey in New Jersey

In an update to the Oct. 11 post, “Man Inhales Solvent, Home Catches Fire,” police were again called to the same house for strange odor. The same man was found inhaling a flammable solvent commonly used as starter fluid for gasoline and diesel engines in a closed room. He was not charged for the previous incident but this time was taken into custody and brought to a hospital "for medical and psychological evaluation.” He was charged with two counts of disorderly persons and one count of creating risk of widespread injury.

No comments: