Blog Report

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Young Oklahoma Life Lost to Inhalants

Via Newson6 in Oklahoma:

A Tulsa area mom just lost her son to huffing less than a month ago and is speaking out publicly to educate more parents about inhalant abuse.

Melissa Zorichak lost her oldest son Mario on January 10th, a day before what would have been his 18th birthday. She found him a block from their home where he was “laying there, snow was covering him, like he was asleep.” He had been huffing refrigerant straight from the AC unit’s valve.

No comments: