Blog Report

Monday, June 8, 2009

Your Voice and Inhalants

From Yahoo Answers:

An interesting question. Click on the article to see the responses.

Does the use of Inhalants change your voice?
My friend once called me and he had sounded so different than he normally did. He basically sounded like the guy from scream or scary movie when the killer calls. Anyway, last night i was watching Steve-O the Demise And Rise on MTV and i noticed that when he was doing the whippets, his voice changed extremely. He sounded like my friend when he called back in March. My heart just dropped when i noticed that his voice sounded like my friends. I knew my friend drank but i don't know if he does inhalants. Does the use of inhalants change your voice? I need to know as soon as possible. I'm scared for him if he does inhalants.

No comments: