Blog Report

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Man Passes Out on Toilet After Huffing

From KMBC-TV and

A 27 year-old man was found passed out on a toilet in Wal-Mart store. The police report stated that he had been “huffing from aerosol cans.”

The officer who responded stated, “As the guy was inhaling it, his eyes rolled back in his head and he kind of passed out.” He was ticketed for abusing toxic vapors and taken to jail.

Police also noted that the man “has a legal order keeping him from entering the store because of his history of huffing from cans he had taken from store shelves.” It was the third time in a month he was caught huffing at that location and “in one case he caused an accident in the parking lot while high on the vapors."

No comments: