From WINKNews.com in Fort Myers, Florida:
Last week a 15 year-old female died after huffing computer dusting spray. Her parents were the ones who found her unresponsive in the bathtub.
Dr. Delgado from Drug Free Collier notes that the “the subject may be difficult” but she adds, “it's important to talk about this silent epidemic.” Additionally she states, "Parents and teachers have to keep an eye on products that have at home and track them to see if they're disappearing too quickly. Are there plastic bags in a child's room? Are there funny smells or stains on their clothes?"