Blog Report

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Two New York Men Found Unconscious After Huffing


"Batavia Police were called to the Wal-Mart parking lot on Veterans Memorial Drive around 11:30 a.m., where they found Jesse Repass, 29, and Jade Repass, 20, both of Oakfield passed out in a vehicle. Officers say both were huffing fumes from dust cleaner.
Both were charged with inhalation of toxic vapors. Jade was released and is due back in court later this month, while Jesse was taken to the Genesee County Jail on $1,000 bail."

No comments: