Blog Report

Friday, March 27, 2015

Mississippi Teens Die From Huffing


A 14-year-old Mississippi boy died after huffing computer duster spray.  The boy was taken to a local hospital were he was pronounced dead.  Authorities are waiting on lab results to conclude the death investigation.

One can die from inhalants on the first or 100th time of use, known as Sudden Sniff Death Syndrome.  Please visit the People Against Inhalants Network (PAIN),, for support if you have lost a loved one to inhalant abuse.

No comments: