Blog Report

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Missouri Man Dies Due to Inhalant Abuse


A 21-year-old Missouri man died due to inhalant abuse.  The man passed away in June 2014.  The autopsy report came back with a cause of death from a chemical found in computer dusters.  The man's mother says he died within hours of being taken to the emergency room.  She says her son was inhaling six cans every day for about a week before a friends took him to the emergency room where he later passed away.

No comments: