Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Teen Boy Dies on Guam-Butane Suspected

Via Pacific Daily News on Guam:

A teenage was found dead earlier this week, a can of butane found alongside him. The butane is suspected as the cause of death.

The article notes "it is illegal to see butane to minors on Guam since 2005 but that police didn’t start enforcing the law until 2006, after the inhalant claimed the life of a 14 year old boy”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how many people have to die befor there is something done about this!!!!!