Blog Report

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

14 Year Old Boy Dies From Huffing Butane

From South Carolina Now:

Last weekend, the body of a 14 year-old boy was found in his backyard. The boy’s body was “blistered on his chest and forearms” and police say he died from huffing butane gas from cigarette lighters.

He told his mother he was going outside to get supplies for a trip to the beach. When he took a long time to return, the family went looking for him. His half-brother located the body and they called 911. His death was ruled accidental.

No comments: