From The Northwest Florida Daily News in Fort Walton Beach:
A 24-year old man was found unconscious in the middle of a road. When police responded the man told them he had been huffing computer dusters.
“He also admitted that he was unable to stop huffing.” “The officer asked if the man was trying to hurt himself. The man assured the deputy that he was not.”
The arrest report notes that the “same man was found earlier in the day - unconscious, in the same location - also because he had ingested too much compressed gas.”
The first time he had been taken to the hospital and “went back to the same location where he had been found, purchased two more cans of Dust Off, and began to huff.”
He faces “misdemeanor charges of inhalation and ingestion of a harmful chemical substance.