Blog Report

Friday, January 23, 2009

Death of a 14-Year Old

From the Evening Express and posted By Re-Solv to Solvent and Volatile Substance Abuse on 1/22/2009

The article discusses the death of a 14 year old girl. The adult is accused of letting underage children drink, “failing to care for (the girl) while she was staying at her home” and “failing to realise the teenager was intoxicated with alcohol and get the necessary medical help.”

During the inquiry, a witness was asked if she knew of anything else that could have contributed to the situation. The witness replied, “She was inhaling aerosols.” And noted that she “heard she had inhaled them through a towel in a bathroom.”

No comments: