Friday, September 5, 2008

Patient in Treatment Center Dies From Huffing

From Newscow.com in Cowley County, Kansas:

A 45 year old man died after huffing computer duster at a substance abuse treatment facility last month. He was found “unresponsive in his room at the center when emergency personnel arrived on Aug. 22.”

The man smuggled the item into the facility. He had “been at the treatment center for three days, video evidence confirmed that he concealed the can of dust remover from staff.”

The spokesperson for the Center notes, “Staff checked his stuff but he had the can hidden in the front of his pants. Everyone felt horrible about it.”

No comments: